About the Welfare Officer

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Ut elit tellus, luctus nec ullamcorper mattis, pulvinar dapibus leo.

What the role entails

  • To promote the general welfare of all JCR Members.
  • To attend and report on any College and University committee meetings (CUSU) pertaining to student welfare when eligible to do so.

Information from the Welfare Officers

Get in contact with the Welfare Officers