Hello everyone, welcome back to college! It’s exam term but it is also sunny and nice and there will be lots going on. It’s important to take breaks and have fun too.
Welfare events coming up in college this week:
- Sign up for Free MASSAGES: 7-9pm on 4th May and 29th May, email me for a slot.
- Email me with the date of your exam if you want a COOKIE in your pigeon hole.
- HOT CHOCOLATE: JCR 8pm this Monday.
- 5-a-side FOOTBALL is going on…ask someone and get involved.
- You can now order BUBBLE WRAP along with lollies and condoms and stuff through the form on the homepage. Enjoy.
- EMOTIONAL SUPPORT GROUP: We have had an offer from an undergraduate at Fitz who is currently struggling with depression and anxiety, to run a support group: "To provide a space for students at Fitz to speak about problems they may be having, with others who are experiencing similar problems, help prevent more minor emotional health situations becoming more serious and provide support for anyone who is feeling a bit down, or lonely, or wants to attempt to make sense of things/feelings but is reluctant to see a counsellor, for example." If you are interested please email email@example.com or ask me for some more info.
- A BOUNCY CASTLE is booked for the Grove Lawn on Saturday 30th May.
- YOGA will be happening.
- A FILM night too.
- Anddd is anyone interested in some casual DANCE classes? Email me if you are.
Other welfare info
You have the welfare team in college plus our counsellor (who is really friendly and happy just to chat) plus your DoS, tutor etc. Please please get in touch for absolutely anything. Email, facebook, anonymous notes in my pigeon hole, 07960666423, just talk to me - anything. I would especially like to hear any ideas of things that we could spend the welfare budget on. Bubble machine maybe? Oh and here's a link to all the workshops the uni run, there are some really good ones like 'exam prep', 'understanding and managing procrastination' (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4P785j15Tzk) ETC