The housing ballot is happening next weekend if you haven’t heard and potentially may cause minor increases in stress levels and decreases in general welfare.
Friday night, once the ballot has been drawn, there will be FREE HOT CHOCOLATE WITH SQUIRTY CREAM AND MARSHMALLOWS in the hall outside the bar, probably from around 10pm – bring your own mug.
Sunday evening at 9pm there will be a FILM NIGHT in the Gordon Cameron: The Bucket List and more hot chocolate.
1) Fairtrade Formal on Friday night (Come dressed as something beginning with F or T…)
2) Climate march in London on Saturday (email email@example.com)
3) Go watch Cirque de l’Extraordinaire at the ADC
4) Go on a tandem ride with the Master on Sunday (email firstname.lastname@example.org)
5) Go to watch one of the various varsity matches happening (football, rugby, lacrosse, hockey etc)
6) Go to Chapel for the poetry, readings and music for Lent sung by the Chapel Choir, at 6pm on Sunday, followed by the usual pizza and soup, before going on to watch the Big Film later. All welcome. “Lent is a time to turn aside from the ordinary routines of life…”
There’s not going to be another Welfare drop-in this term but as ever get in touch with the team if you need anything.
Happy Housing Ballot!